Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Luna Speaks: My view of The Twilight Saga

I just came home not too long ago from the movie theater to see Eclipse. I have a few words for Stephanie Meyer and 'Twi-hards'.

First off, it really disturbs me how Bella is only 18, rushing into marriage. It also disturbs me on how Edward is possesive of Bella. (SPOILERS AHEAD BE WARNED.) Edward messes up her truck engine to prevent her from talking to Jacob Black. Um, Bella, that's called trust issues. It's a sign you should dump Edward.

Second, Bella is so hopeless it's ridiculous. She can't do ANYTHING for herself! You don't need anyone to support you, you support yourself!

And finally, just for the record, the only reason I went to this stupid movie was to drool over Jackson Rathbone and make fun of Stephenie Meyer's existence.

The only bright side about the entire thing was the fact there was a Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows preview right before the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0puCRfNByY

I also suggest watching this video, it pretty much explains it all.

AHH IT'S DARK IN HERE, WHERE AM I,

Luna Lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment