Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My crappy summer vacation.

It's July, I'm happy June is over, but I have no idea what to do with the rest of my summer instead of go online and watch tv.


The higlight of my summer is probably the release of Superbus' song 'Mes Defauts'.
I can write in my journal, or go see The Last Airbender, or maybe even stay up all night to see the sunrise.

I need to get out of the house, make the most of the rest of my summer. I can go to Half-Price Books or the movies.

OR....EVEN BETTER....I can write more songs, rock out to Paramore and watch nothing but Inuyasha or my favorite movies all night! WOO!

I can pick up a new hobby, read more Harry Potter and listen to Superbus.....

There are a million things I can do with all my freedom! I can play Neopets and listen to Hilary Duff during the late night (Don't judge me!)and write fantasy stories!
Or I can get ready for novel ideas for November (NaNoWriMo, I'll explain later.) and complete my New Years' Resolution list! I can drive throught Dallas listening to Third Eye Blind, but why am I sitting here at a computer just listing the millions of things I can do? I'm gonna make the most of my summer! Au Revoir for a few days!


OH CRAP, NOT AGAIN,

Luna Lovegood

1 comment: