Thursday, September 16, 2010

Luna explains why she hasen't posted in a million years.......

I know hardly anybody reads my post, but if you somehow stumbled across my blog and read it, well here are a few reasons why I haven't posted:

1. I just started my freshman year in high school. I've been having to do a crapload of homework and trying to get inspired to write some new music.
2. I've had a serious case of writers' block since school started, so I had trouble trying to think of new pieces of fiction to write
3. I usually remember during the day to post on my blog but by the time I get home I forget and start listening to music.
4. I'm still trying to mold myself and figure myself out.
5. I forget I even have a blog
6. I'm trying to write music for some songs I wrote during the summer break.
7. I'm also trying to get rid of bad memories of summer break.
8. I'm trying to think of a new plan for myself.
9. I spend waaaaaaay too much time on Facebook.
10. I also get caught up in trying to learn french AND spanish (I have it for a class now. I didn't want it but there was everything was full for french.)
11. I'm having to complete my journalism assignments.

So there you go. My reasons I haven't posted in a million billion trillion ghzillion years.

Speaking of which, last friday I saw Paramore/Tegan and Sara in concert, which I can say was EPIC. I also want to say congratulations to Tony Kanal and his girlfriend Erin Reese on thier pregnancy! WOOOO!!! A NEW NO DOUBT BABY!!!! MORE INSPIRATION FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!!

And now, I'm gonna go write some new music. Au Revoir!!


SAY NO TO SCHOOL AND STAY IN DRUGS,

Luna O. Lovegood

1 comment:

  1. well I'm here. I stumbled across your entry just now. right after I discovered that my power animal is an Owl. weird. so... way to go on the sucky blog... But who am I right? I don't even have a blog.

    peace out girl scout,
    M.

    Illinois

    ReplyDelete